Boat Hire


Sitges Quality Properties Bavaria 50 Boat for Hire

Bavaria 50 (Sailboat): 15 M, 10-12 people

Deposit:

Without skipper €1,800.00

With skipper €600.00

Prices:

From 20th July to 23rd August: €715.00 Per Day or €4,945.00 Per Week.

From 8th June to 19th July & from 24th August to 20th September: €62000 Per Day or €4,150.00 Per Week.

From 23rd March to 7th June & from 21t September to 25th October: €515.00 Per Day or €3,450.00 Per Week.

Rest Of The Year:

€395.00 Per Day or €2,575.00 Per Week.

The Price Includes:

The comprehensive insurance, VAT , moorings in port, autopilot and tender with outboard engine (only weekly departures), towels in bathrooms, linen and kitchenware.

For daily rental the fuel is included.

The Price Doesn't Include:

Skipper and his maintenance, fuel, final cleaning and moorings which are not in the port.

Cleaning services for weekly and weekend departures:

€100.00

Extras:

Skipper: €140.00 per day

Sailor: €100.00 per day

Provisioning service: €95.00

Loading & Unloading:

In weekly rents the latest loading time is 4pm & the latest unloading time is 9pm.

Booking:

For booking you are required to pay a 40% deposit of the rental amount. The remaining 60% must be paid two weeks prior to shipment. If you are paying in cash, then this is paid on the day of shipment.

The deposit can be paid in cash or by visa.

Sitges Quality Properties Doqueve 70 Boat for Hire

Doqueve 70 (Motor Boat): 21,35 m, 8-10 people

Deposit:

€3,000.00

Price:

July & August: €4,500.00 per day or €30,000.00 per week.

June & September: €4,500.00 per day or €30,000.00 per week.

Rest Of The Year:

€3,500.00 Per Day or €20,000.00 per week.

The Price Includes:

The skipper and the sailor, comprehensive insurance, moorings in port, autopilot and tender with outboard engine (only weekly departures), towels in the bathrooms, linen and kitchenware.

For daily rental the fuel is included.

The Price Doesn't Include:

fuel, VAT, final cleaning and moorings which are not in the port.

Extras:

Provisioning services: €95.00

Loading & Unloading:

In weekly rents the latest loading time is 4pm and the latest unloading time is 9pm.

For one day rental the loading will be at 10am and the unloading at 9pm.

Booking:

For booking you are required to pay a 40% deposit of the rental amount. The remaining 60% must be paid two weeks prior to shipment. If you are paying in cash, then this is paid on the day of shipment.

The deposit can be paid in cash or by visa.

Sitges Quality Properties Prestige 32 Boat for Hire

Prestige 32 (Motor Boat): 10,40 M, 6-10 People

Deposit:

€1,500.00

Prices:

July & August: €670.00 per day or €4,450.00 per week.

June & September: €515.00 per day or €3,450.00 per week.

Rest Of The Year:

€415.00 per day or €2,750.00 per week.

The Price Includes:

Comprehensive insurance, VAT, moorings in port, autopilot and tender with outboard engine (only weekly departures), towels in the bathrooms, linen and kitchenware.

For daily rental the fuel is included.

The Price Doesn't Include:

fuel, Skipper, final cleaning and moorings which are not in the port.

Extras:

Provisioning service: €95.00

Skipper: €150.00 per day

Loading & Unloading:

In weekly rents the latest loading time is 4pm and the latest unloading time is 9pm.

For one day rental the loading will be at 10am and the unloading at 19pm.

Booking:

For booking you are required to pay a 40% deposit of the rental amount. The remaining 60% must be paid two weeks prior to shipment. If you are paying in cash, then this is paid on the day of shipment.

The deposit can be paid in cash or by visa.

This site uses some unobtrusive cookies to store information on your computer. By using our site you accept our Terms And Conditions and Privacy Policy. ×